CONDEMN THEM

I drew a picture for You in my eyes,
More beautiful than the world,
I've hidden You in my heart,
And burnt my heart as incense for You...
With Your stars,
You have changed the darkness
Of my days into light,
To shine and sparkle everywhere...
You are eternal,
Change me...
Make me a bird...
So I can fly to Your paradise
And live Your love...
O Jesus!...
Only You,
Can wash the sins away.

You are the baby
Who is born,
In a cave...
And the night is torn
By its offenses ...
With the street people groaning at night ...
With the matured wine...
Let the sun shine more tomorrow
Let the prairie speak to the lily
And let my country be free of agony and pain,
Let it live in the blue atmosphere, in peace...
You are the Son of glory and power,
Don't let my country die!...
Save it...
Let it be born with Your nascence.

Only You can help us...
Save us...
From disasters that keep hitting us,
From war destroying and separating people,
Who have sold their religion.
Do not leave them..
Renew their faith with Your compassion...
And take them to Your haven of love...
You're greater than a master...
O God...
You are fraternising with us...
Take the black times away from us,
From this earth...
Where the evils are playing around.

We didn't know that life was too short,
And that our end will never change,
Till we planted the lie...
And let the black evil go higher and higher...
Everywhere we look with our eyes,
We see the white colour turning into red,
We are hopeless...
Help us...
Save us from the Big Monster...
Which is chopping off our hands...
Which is taking away the peoples' lives
To become inebriated from their blood.

There's no life without You,
O...Son of Mary,
The world is without a faith,
‎The world is dominated by apes.
You, who decorated the universe
And created the people
With different skin colours
To prevail in equality...
And get the colours mixed,
But they hated You...
They hated the purpose,
They became shy of the human colour
And killed each other intentionally
Red,
White,
Yellow and black.

..That girl who You created
And planted life in her womb
To become a mother ...
Joining her family under her wings..
She became a piece of merchandise,
Selling herself.
... And that man
Who You gave the key of life,
So he could give birth to a new generation,
He became a drug pusher
A pleasure seller
To test his poison.
On his children.

I loved You...
Without seeing You...
You were the spirit in my body,
Living in my heart beat
In the vitality
In the strong arm...
Send me to sleep
And make me rise as a sun
In the darkness of the oppressive nights,
So the people with melted candles,
Can take the light off me...
Then..
I will deface graves
And illuminate places.

Let me walk on Your way
By myself,
Which will take me to Your love.
Your men were numerous...
But they got reduced to few
When they walked the stages
Of Your crucifixion...
... And the religion
Which You have drawn
To take Your people to heaven...
They sold it..
And they pretended
That they were praying.
Condemn them all
Without pity...
They all pierced Your heart
With a spear.

********