YOU'RE EVERLASTING

I've heard people remonstrating against You,
For holding the sword of death in Your hands,
I beg You God..
Kill me..
Take me to your paradise today,
Accept me as a guest.

You have been merciful towards the people,
When You saved them from an unknown world,
Full of mysteries...
They walk and walk and walk
But they remain in their places.

They're having fun in their suffering,
They're pretending their suffering is a joy.
They inherited Adam's place,
Without tasting the apple.

You created the earth in the image of heaven,
They adored the picture but hated the reality,
O God...
You're always alive in my heart,
Give me peace of mind,
And hide me in Your divine eyes.

All the people who died before me were relieved,
They passed away with a smile,
We did not miss them when they left,
Because their days entered the complete stage.

You're everlasting
And we are traversal
In front of Your eyes,
O God...
I'm not reaping my age by pilfering,
I have grown Your words in my heart.

I've read the Torah and the New Testament
And the verses of the Holy Koran,
I found You an impartial scale,
Whatever the people try to bluff.

*******