BETWEEN US

Between us, is only a blink of an eye,
O God!...
Do not think I have forgotten,
I can see You right here with Your full hands,
I see You with two wings of a pigeon,
And that we are flying in very difficult moments.

Between us, is only a flash of lightning,
That quickly disappears
And no matter if it burns
The forehead of the east,
The clouds that were built up,
Will walk over it like a flood.

Between us, is only a spirit,
Separating me from my sins,
From this world
Which is full of wounds
Wherever I go,
And however far I reach
Its plains,
Mountains and valleys
Continue repeating the same scenery
In front of me.

Between us, is only a scream ,
Forgive me Lord , forgive me please !...
Whatever mistakes I have made in my life,
Whatever I have betrayed in the sunlight ,
You will be always the only Father ,
And I will be waiting here for You to call me .

******