BUSINESS

Business,
Business is the faith today,
Between the hands of some hopeless men,
Sheiks, Priests and Rabbis.
On their lips, the word " GIVE " is printed out,
To collect millions in their pockets.

I dug the surfaces of the world,
Till my hands burnt,
I found this life full of hatred,
People, cheating each other...
The child without honour,
Shame all over her forehead,
O, God..
Let me tell You what happened!...
I went everywhere
To know why the miscreants vanished
From the streets
And became numerous in our temples!...

I saw the man with my eyes
Roving between the religions,
Once he believed in the Bible
And once in the Koran.
He thought Your religion was only words
And Your Books were sent for no reason!.
Millions of miles are between You and him,
And jumbled faith...
He thought he could get away with his lies
And satisfy You and us,
But he was only pleasing the devil.

I saw them drinking wine in the mass,
To spread the faith
And I saw them prohibit it for people
And pretend, it's stronger than poison.
I saw things which could not be measured,
In quality and quantity,
Became basic to religion
And their ceremonies depended on them,
God, the Creator of many human kinds,
I cannot believe that the origin of this world
Has been made of one " Father and Mother ".

They told me not to have a headache,
Not to be too conscientious,
They served Your mass!!...
They called for prayer to wake the world!!..

They told me many scary things about You,
About the fire of hell,
They asked me to calm my poetry
And to regret my past...
Oh Lord ! Believe me, I know,
That You are suffering like me,
Of a world which is not honorable anymore,
Its religions are struggling against each other
And still in heaven dreaming on...

*******