JEWS, CHRISTIANS AND ISLAM

Whenever jealousy knocks on my doors
I will not open them..
O God!...
Whenever desire seduces my youthfulness,
I will exchange it with a word of love,
Even if they throw me away in the forest,
Full of unfairness, hatred and lies,
I will only read my book,
In which You, have written its letters,
Perhaps I could be baptised by crucifixion.

I don't want my angels to say:
This is one of the millions..
Who chose a candle as tall as him,
He lit it ...
And he was indebted.
Whatever happens I will not make a vow,
Because I know the drums won't beat,
And the doors of heaven will be closed,
In the face of a mad man.

I know that You will never leave me alone.
Especially in the black days,
I am walking and Your hand is blessing me,
You're the eye that never goes to sleep,
I came from the soil ...
When the hands touch me, I become dreams
No one can obsess me,
If he makes a difference,
Between Jews, Christians and Islam.