SMALL BRAINS

" Listen to their words ", You said,
And we truly listened to them,
But we can not accept their deeds,
We will not keep silent
Dear Jesus,
They are trying to disgrace Your words.

The army of the pity...What a pity!...
They made fun of both of us,
They spread out the grudge in this world,
They grow viciousness in people's hearts,
And they forbid that pity to come to You.

We became scared of You ...
Because of their acts,
We were frightened to follow Your path,
They did not care, for they're Your men,
They pierced You with the spear of venom
And they drank Your blood on the Altar.

You can see the jealousy in their eyes,
Black as the darkness of the night,
And You feel shy of their artistic acts,
When You see one of them,
Racing his colleague for a cent.

You can see the curse on their lips,
Swinging day and night,
Boasting of their big shoulders,
Proud of the big size of their skulls,
Which are bigger than a cooking pot,
But they have tiny brains.

Not all of them...
Please don't condemn me,
For this ugly image that I have given You,
You know much better than me,
But the word in my heart
Will burn my heart,
If I don't let it out.

********