MYTHS

They want me to believe,
The story of Adam and Eve.
But who searches and scrutinises,
In the trueness of this story,
Which played with the human mind,
Will not ask God to have mercy
Upon their dead.

They want me to say:
"Moses opened the sea
And let people...
Chickens and calves go across,
And saved his people from Pharaoh.
I'm begging You my God...
The monitor of this world,
Why did You create some people
With small brains?!...
They always think that You are an oppressor,
And that You hold a sword of fire,
To kill all kinds of people on earth
Except the chosen people.

They want me to go and tell
The story of the dragon
Who kept on killing women
Till You sent the best Knight.
But why was he only killing women?!...
O God ...
That is the secret of this lie.

If I only have patience to count
The Myths that we are following,
In between serio-comic...
You will block Your ears my God
And You will say to Yourself:
It is a shame for the Faithful
To believe in Myths.