THE FUTURE OF MY DAYS

I don't want to interfere with them,
I don't want to approach You by mediation,
You don't only listen to them
And You don't accept down payment.
Saints!!...
We've heard of them,
We will strive to be like them,
To become part of them.
Standing beside You,
Shining..
Near You the candle never melts.

I don't want to covet in heaven,
I only want to be with You,
So Your lights will shine out of me,
To make me as a sun...
I feel very happy
Every time I sing Your name
And the world changes into a wedding.
I know that You will never leave me,
Only You..
The future of my days
And the others just a memory of the past.

They will say that I'm an atheist
Tell them...
The atheists are not like that,
The one who is waiting for Your blessing,
You will not send him to hell.
O God!...
You are always traveling in my mind,
Without You, there is no mind,
You are the sufficient active brain,
Who could create me in many shapes,
And then erase me in one day.

Help me...
Help me more
To change all the people.
To call Allah The Great,
To make the sign of the cross..
O God...
Help me to call for prayer,
With the enlightened dawn,
Help me to serve Your mass
And make the colour melt down.
Help me to stand on the rostrum,
Holding all Your Books in my hands,
I want to unify the universe with Your Books.