I FOUND YOU, LOVE

I don't know what to say to You
You're always on my tongue..
Every idea that I'm thinking of,
Every word that I'm publishing
You have possessed
All their scripts.

They told me
That You are not compassionate
And more oppressive
Than any oppressors.
But when I associated with You...
I found You, love
And all their words are only lies
Then I began dreaming
Of Your paradise.

They told me that You are Christian,
Muslim,
Your Book is the Koran..
Jewish,
Your people have been chosen
But when I associated with You
Everything changed in my essential faith.

I found You...
All of them, in one,
Balancing between the religions.
And I saw them covetous
To get Your love..
Thinking that their Book
Is the key to Your heart
But they are still quarreling together.

You're the God
Who's giving hand
To each person on this land
Except the fanatical one..
Because whatever he is bigoted with You,
He will stay a swamp of crimes and hatred.

Let us be brothers in this world
Living together in harmony
Power will come out of our love
And every time You bless it with Your hand
All the religions will melt away
To be unified as one.