WORDS


1
Mohammed who was a scream of love
And his prophecy was a feeling,
An intuition...
They explained his words:
Jihad
Holy war
And people killing people.
Sheiks having inside of them
Lies, hatred and discrimination.
They changed the Koran
To a law serving a political group,
And made money bags
Out of the Koran's papers.

2
They are carrying big crosses
On their chests..
To hide their bad acts
Underneath
Away from the eyes of the people.

3
The crown of Jesus was made of thistle,
The blood was all over His Holy Head,
They burnt the thistle and said:
" The clergymen should have
Diamond crowns instead ".

4
The earth is the earth,
In length and width,
But the holy people are still waiting
For a land which has the manna,
The munificence and the generosity.
Hands creating art,
Building plains and mountains
To bring back the Jews!!...

5
Why is religion changing its way?!...
And the religious men tiring of Your ways?!..
They have chosen to follow You
And they became scared
Of being crucified like You.

6
Praise be with You...
O Father..
Your work tells about You,
If the malady is very dangerous
You can cure the weak, ill body,
With a drop of water...
And a small plant.

Every rock that You have planted on earth,
Has a hammer and a lever beside it.
And every neck that You lifted up,
You have lowered before.
And the family that You have united in a house,
Later, You separated its members
To go through plains and mountains.
What a life!..
You have created it Your way,
Brothers go against each other,
And enemies reunite as one family.

7
Those friends that I've always loved,
And I gave them my tears to drink,
They left me alone hung by my tongue,
They laughed at me..
At my sadness,
Then they pierced my heart
where I used to hide them...

I carried them as a smile on my face,
I took care of them like a mother,
I breast fed them...
But they bit my breasts,
And on my thirsty days
They gave me poison from their own hands.

O God!...
Help me please...
Help me to find the person
Who can make me very happy,
Who can make me see You in his eyes
Opening Your hands for me,
To take me away..
.. Away from everyone..

*******