CONFESSION

He was praying alone
With his tears flooding over his cheeks,
I started filling up my ears with his words
Which were saying:

- To tell You that I'm not a sinner...
I am a sinner
The lowliness is pricking my bones,
And behind my days
I am hiding myself
But my days are ashamed of me.

- When I speak ...
I don't respect my words,
I cheer up when the evil is all around
And I always prepare my moments
To get drunk on tears and blood.

- For stealing...
I should have my hands cut off
And thrown in fire,
My eyes should be switched off
Because I've hidden the shame in my eyes.

- O God!...
My black lies cannot be counted,
I'm going to destroy this world
And this world
Still can not control my desperate acts.

Suddenly...
He raised his voice and said:
- Human still a human,
He keeps on collecting money till he drops
And finally he goes to You... NAKED.

Then I said to myself:
Who is the greatest?...
The conceited religious man
Or this regretful man
Who is going to change
His darkness into light.