NEW CANDLES


Let me stand
On the affliction's borders...
Carrying the light
In my hand...
Perhaps the darkness of the night
Could steal new candles of my light.

Plant me on the edges of the days
A flower...
And submerge me in the colour
So I can colour in all the dreams,
Which are passing in the eyes of the world.

Make me a story scribbled by Your hand...
So people can tell it to each other
Splashing it on their lips
Like the wine without a cup.

O God...
What is passing through my life today
Will not come back tomorrow,
So do not forget me in a torn past
Dress me " the present "...
To shine
And shine..

Throw me into a forgettable world
So I can brush off its dust
And plant it in a beautiful song
Which fell off the bird's beak.

And in the drowsy hours
Blow me as a wind
As a lightning...
Perhaps the hours will run fast
Through me
Till they reach the Eastern Countries.

Create me a butterfly in the sky
Carrying the human worries on its wings,
So I can burn myself with a light
And after death..
I will come back alive.

********