THE FIRST WORD

I am standing in front of You
To revise my steps of the past,
And count my sins
Which I didn't know that I had committed..
I've got eyes on my face
But I can't see...
You did not enlighten
The darkness of my days.
I lived with fear all this life
Of You...
Of myself...
Of the people...
And of Your commandments...
Which I have never forgotten.

You are fair...
Save me ...
I was born weak
And You are strong.
I am a tiny person...
Forgive me,
You hold in Your hand
Everything I possess
The sea,
The earth,
The heaven,
The love,
The hatred,
The justice
And the grievance...
You always know what I do
Before it happens
So do not oppress me
Let me walk the way of piety.

I love You...
No matter how many mistakes I make.
I love You...
No matter how mad the night will go.
I love You...
Walking over my steps.
I love You...
A laughter
A smile
And hands hiding my shame
Consoling me when I cry,
You are the most beautiful line
On my life's pages,
You are the first word
That I have ever heard
And still resounding in my ears.

I can not survive without You,
You are my unchanging friend
I pinned You as feathers on my wings..
Since I was a baby,
I went looking for Your love
To clear up this life.
O God!...
Make me live poorly
And don't let me love
The wealth of this world.
Without standing on Your side,
No one can reach the real wealth.